ABB Motor Repairs
With over 20 years’ experience of repairing electrical motors, there’s not much we haven’t dealt with. From classic motors in cast iron to some of the newest models on the market; Aluminium, 3 Phase, Single Phase and AC Induction Motors. ABB motors come in a range of sizes too, for example: 2.2kw, 3kw, 4kw, 5.5kw, 7.5kw, 11kw, 15kw, 18.5kw, 22kw, 30kw, 37kw, 45kw, 55kw, 75kw.
The Mawdsleys team have the knowledge and experience to find the problem and get your motor back up and running as quickly as possible. Here at Mawdsleys we are experienced with all of ABB’s range of motors:
- High Voltage Modular Induction Motors – these are tailor made for customers and operate at the highest levels of efficiency for some of the toughest applications.
- High Voltage Rib Cooled Motors HXR – these totally enclosed fan cooled motors are custom designed and often used for driving pumps in power plants and process industries.
- NEMA Cast Iron Motors – high voltage induction motors up to 24 000 HP.
- NEMA Low Voltage AC Motors – available as definite purpose, farm duty, HVAC, severe duty, pump or unit handling motors.
- Process Performance Cast Iron Motor – a cost efficient, high voltage induction motor, designed for pump, fan and compressor applications.
- Slip Ring Modular Motors – used in applications requiring high starting torque or low starting rate current.
- Frequency Controlled Motors – optimised for variable speed applications. Available in Permanent Magnet, High Dynamic Performance or Roller Table Motors.
- Special Application Motors – low voltage motors, suitable for marine, mining, smoke extraction, water cooled or ambient temperatures.
- Standard Low Voltage Motors – IEC motors suitable for all industries or applications. Available in process performance or general performance and cast iron or aluminium.
- Motors for Explosive Atmospheres – including dust ignition protection, pressurised, increased safety, non sparking and flameproof.
Call Mawdsleys now for advice on 0117 955 2481; we can repair any ABB motor in our workshops in Bristol. We have in stock many spare motor parts and the facilities to manufacture new parts if required. We endeavour to help you keep your business moving by providing a very quick turnaround on all of our motor repairs and rewinds.
About ABB Motors
The company was created in 1988 when two of the best known names in European electrical engineering came together, but the history of ABB can be traced back much further than that.
Today the company is the largest supplier of industrial motors in the world. From their headquarters in Warrington, they employ 3000 people nationwide as well as having a network of research and development centres around the world.