Brook Crompton Motor Repairs
Here at Mawdsleys we have decades of experience with repairing electric motors of all types. Our comprehensive workshops, machines and facilities enable us to determine the problem with a motor very quickly and put it right.
Brook Crompton are a well-established manufacturer of many types of motor, including cast iron, Aluminium, 3 Phase, Single Phase and hazardous area AC motors. There is a vast range of sizes too, for example: 2.2kw, 3kw, 4kw, 5.5kw, 7.5kw, 11kw, 15kw, 18.5kw, 22kw, 30kw, 37kw, 45kw, 55kw, 75kw.
The Mawdsleys repair service for Brook Crompton motors includes the following areas of expertise: Full strip and survey report, grit blasting, shaft replacement, full or partial rewinds, replacing of stator and rotor laminations and full testing.
Here’s a quick look at the Brook Compton range of Safe Area AC motors:
- W Aluminium – a wide range of outputs and speeds, used for a diverse range of applications.
- W Cast Iron – a virtual ‘go anywhere’ motor in a range of outputs and speeds.
- W High Output (Low Voltage & High Voltage) – a cast iron motor in a range of outputs, speeds and frame sizes.
- Series 10 – available in cast iron or aluminium and suitable for most industrial applications.
- Brake Motors – available in cast iron or aluminium.
- Single Phase – an aluminium motor used in small workshops and farms.
Here’s a quick look at the Brook Crompton range of Hazardous Area AC motors:
- EX d(e) – a range of cast iron flameproof motors in a range of outputs, speeds and frame sizes.
- EEX nA – a non-sparking motor in aluminium or cast iron that comes in a range of options.
- Dust Ignition Proof – comes in aluminium or cast iron and in a range of outputs and speeds.
- EEx e – an increased safety range in aluminium or cast iron and with a range of options.
Call Mawdsleys now for advice on your Brook Crompton motor on 0117 955 2481. We stock many spare motor parts and have the facilities to manufacture new parts if required. We provide a very quick turnaround on all of our motor repairs and rewinds.
About Brook Crompton
Based in Huddersfield, this company was formed in the 1960’s although its founders, Colonel Crompton and Ernest Brooks began making motors over 100 years ago.
Brook Compton is a leading provider of electric motors for the global industrial market, for an extensive range of solutions. Their name has become synonymous with quality and the ability to offer total flexibility in order to find the right solutions for their customers.