M&E Site Services Engineer
Role Title: M&E Site Services Engineer
Purpose of role: Carrying out on-site maintenance, repair and installation on various makes & models of clean & dirty water pumps & associated equipment.
Reports to: Head of M&E Services
Reportees: None at present
Location: Unit C2 Kingsland Trading Estate, St. Phillips Road, Bristol. BS2 0JZ
- Carrying out Servicing, maintenance, commissioning installation on various pumps & pumping equipment in both clean water & wastewater environments, including booster sets, submersible pumping stations, and treatment plants.
- Checking that equipment complies with current regulations.
- Fault Investigation & Repair– Attending client sites when required to investigate faults with field based equipment, repairing where possible and reporting all findings.
- Installations & Modification Upgrades– Carry out pump & related equipment replacements & installations when required. Carry out upgrades to pump & related equipment.
- Commissioning of pump & related equipment and systems following installations.
- Tank cleaning & chlorination services as part of a team.
- Liaising with M&E Services department
- Dealing with commercial & residential customers
Types of equipment you will be expected to work with:
- Submersible Pumps / Clean Water Pumps / Booster Pumps / Water feature Pumps / Sewage Pumps / Sewage Treatment Pumps / Dirty Water Pumps / Well Pumps / Portable Irrigation / Flood Pumps / Borehole Services / Pump Control Systems / Swimming Pool Pumps / Septic Tank Replacement – Upgrade / Rainwater Harvesting/PU/Variable Speed Drives
Qualifications and experience required to do this role:
- Experienced in clean & dirty water pump maintenance & repair
- Health & Safety Aware
- CSCS Certification (Advantageous)
- Confined Space Trained (Advantageous)
- 18th edition Electrical Competency (Advantageous)
- National Water Hygiene Blue Card (Advantageous)
- A full driving licence
- Job specific training will be provided where necessary.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and the Mawdsleys HR Representative would aim to reach agreement to the changes.