Pump Services Project Manager
Role Title: Pump Services Project Manager
Purpose of role: Senior project design and lead engineer responsibility carrying out on-site maintenance, repair and installation on clean & dirty water pumps & associated equipment
Reports to: M&E Services Manager
Reportees: None at present
Location: Unit C2 Kingsland Trading Estate, St. Phillips Road, Bristol. BS2 0JZ
- Site Survey / Supporting Account Managers
- On-the-job training with fellow team members
- Project Design, Creation of Bill of Materials, Quote preparation
- Sourcing of Materials and Equipment
- Assisting in project planning activity
- Delivering work as Senior Lead: –
- Carrying out maintenance on various pumps & associated equipment.
- Checking that equipment complies with current regulations.
- Fault Investigation & Repair– Attending client sites when required to investigate faults with field-based equipment, repairing where possible and reporting all findings.
- Installations & Modification Upgrades– Carry out pump & related equipment replacements & installations when required. Carry out upgrades to pump & related equipment.
- Commissioning of pump & related equipment and systems following installations.
- Liaising with M&E Services Manager & departmental operatives
- Dealing with commercial & residential customers
- Full Report preparation and submission
- Adherence to both Client & Mawdsleys Health & Safety Policy and procedures
Types of equipment you will be expected to work with:
- Submersible Pumps / Clean Water Pumps / Booster Pumps / Water feature Pumps / Sewage Pumps / Sewage Treatment Pumps / Dirty Water Pumps / Well Pumps / Portable Irrigation / Flood Pumps / Borehole Services / Heating & Chilled Pressurisation Degassing Systems & Associated Equipment / Pump Control Systems /Swimming Pool Pumps / Septic Tank Replacement – Upgrade / Rainwater Harvesting
Qualifications and experience required to do this role:
- Experienced in clean & dirty water pump maintenance & repair
- Health & Safety Aware
- CSCS Certification.
- Confined Space Trained
- 18th edition Electrical Competency
- DBS Check
- A full driving licence
- Job specific training will be provided.
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and the Mawdsleys HR Representative would aim to reach agreement to the changes.