Role Title: M&E Scheduler
Purpose of role: Has overall accountability for Scheduling all jobs, Service, Breakdowns and Remedial. Ensuring Engineers are scheduled for a day’s work and that enough time is allowed for jobs to be completed and within the budget for the job. Ensuring Parts for jobs are on order by others and ensuring parts and equipment are available for jobs.
Reports to: Head of M&E
Reportees: None at present
Location: Unit C2 Kingsland Trading Estate, St. Phillips Road, Bristol. BS2 0JZ
- Coordinates activities of all engineers within the M&E Services department in line with the relevant KPI’s.
- Ensure all parts are present ahead of issuing jobs to engineers
- Manages job costing including subcontract services and components, analyses and reports discrepancies in order to control costs and continually improve
- Listens to customer complaints and resolves problems to restore and promote good public relations as determined by consultation with the Head of M&E
- Report non-conformances and complaints in line with the company’s quality system
- Supports, implements and manages all aspects of the companies Health & Safety policies in conjunction with the employer’s legal requirements.
- Ensure job specific compliance and accuracy of Risk Assessments, Method statements, Compliance and training
- Managing Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with customers and external service providers
- To seek continual Improvement possibilities.
- Ensure All Engineers Equipment & Shared Tools are Calibrated or Serviced
- Ensure a Six Monthly Check on Van Stock
Qualifications and experience required to do this role:
- Minimum 1 years in a similar role
- Health & Safety Management competence
- Computer literate
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and the Mawdsleys HR Representative would aim to reach agreement to the changes.
Please apply using the form below, or send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com